Thursday, December 4, 2014

Louisiana Renaissance Festival 2014

Ok, I have pretty many pics so I think I'm just going to upload them and try my best to keep them from become completely disarrayed.

First, randomness.











Now for the epic what-cha-ma-call-'em's, and I I got him doing a wheely!! How cool!




Some more randomness.

Isn't she ADORABLE!?!? I have an even cuter pair of kids coming up, so stay tuned :]






I kept seeing this guy, with his hooded cape, staff, and pajama pants, and I just had to take a snapshot of him.






Another perfect moment shot! I was really lucky, picturewise, that day.


Are you ready for cuteness overload??? Prepare yourselves!





Perfect picture! I practically squealed when I took it at just the right second.  And by "squealed," I, of course, mean calmly grinned and took several more pics.

I had taken a few pics of the queen. I was in the process of taking another, when BOOM, the guy on the right does THAT. I TOLD you I was lucky with picture-taking that day.
Ready to see something awesome? I think this guy goes every year. :}


 He's brilliant. I was walking by him later, and he saw a little blond girl, and I heard him say, "Hello, dear," and then to the guy next to him, "she reminds me of Alice, you know," in a perfect Mad Hatter voice.


Ok, lastly, I saved Paolo Garbonzo [and one of his accomplices] for last because he's the best juggler in the world, and I love him xD. I have a zillion pics of him, but I'll try to cut it down considerably.






And Jacques Ze Whippeur:




And of course more Paolo. ENJOY!











Hope y'all enjoyed! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment